Thursday, March 5, 2009

Life Imitating Art which is more real than Life itself.

In respect to the events which repeat in a persons life to a point that they become tradition; I decided I was about due for another bike accident on Kent Ave. This photo is from the office of my eye doctor, Dr. Andrew Naing. He dilated my pupils which you can see clearly in this shot and he dove into my inner eye. All is well despite the fact that I look like a Zombie. Allison commented that if she saw this in a movie she would think it a crappy makeup job. If it where not for the blood concentration in the eyeball most people believe it to be makeup. Dr Naing suggested hanging out in trauma at the hospital to see things that look almost comic and less real than anything in the movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment