Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Quickie Poster for "a really big shew"

It has been a year to the day since I left Kayrock Inc. and it was great to be ask to emergency design a flyer the Vampire Blues Records Record release. The show will be well worth attending and you can pick up a copy of Bury the Kings by Chris Lee. The cover was designed around a picture that I took in the time that I have spent exploring and creating as an Artiste again. The picture on the cover is of a mural that can be found on the outside of Gostilna at Knezak. The logo for the Vampire Blues is a tracing of all the developed photographs of the mural for the Chris Lee album art by me. It is, of course, a nod to Unknown Pleasures by Joy Division. The J.D.U.K.layout was done by Peter Saville and the source material was a printout of the flashes produced by the CP1919 pulsar. Thanks to Chris & Steve for trusting my meandering design sensibilities. 

No comments:

Post a Comment